I’m using my K750i for the following activities –
– Making Calls
– Listening music
– Watching videos
– Net Surfing limited to Airtel Live service and Yahoo
– PIM ie Calendar +To-Do Lists+Notes
– Reading Articles and Novels now reading Dan Brown-Angels & Demons
– Clicking Photos
– Transferring files between Home and Office as Flash Drive
I’ve found these features to be most useful –
– Flash Light This is basically a LED light to be used as a flash with camera but as it can be kept on like a torch so I’m using it to find my way around the house when I come back late from work. I’ve made a shortcut to it in my Activity Menu for quick access. Another quick way to start the light is to slide open the camera shutter and press * (Bottom-left button)
– Active ScreenIt is possible to create a note in K750i and display it on the standby screen at all times. Open that note in the phone and select the More > Show In Standby option. I use this to show important To-Do items or Reminders so that I’m reminded of them every time I use the phone.
– USB ChargingI don’t need to carry a charger to my office because I carry my data-cable to office anyway.